Sunday, January 01, 2017

My reading list 2016

2016 really wasn't a good reading year for me. I just wasn't feeling it most of the time, instead I spent a lot of my time watching TV series  on Netflix.

My book goal in 2017 is 20 books, I hope to reach that!

My goal in 2016 though was 12 books which I did reach if you include rereading Let it snow and exclude the two unfinished books. So... not as bad as I thought.

The star system:
* = finished it for the heck of it but it was bad, ***** = AMAZEBALLZ

Jan

(w.52, 2015-) Just Kids by Patti Smith [reading, no idea why I haven't finished this yet because I loved it!]

May

w.18 (one day) Plan B by Jonathan Tropper ****

w.19 (24h) The ballroom class by Lucy Dillon ****
w.20 After you by Jojo Moyes ****

July
w.27 (few hours) Goth girl and the ghost of a mouse by Chris Riddell ****
w.28 The postmistress by Sarah Blake ***
w.29 A teaspoon of earth and sea by Diana Nayeri *****
w.30 Goth Girl and the Fete Worse Than Death by Chris Riddell ***

July-Aug
w.30- Den lysande världen by Siri Hustvedt [reading]

Aug
w.31 Goth girl and the Wuthering Fright by Chris Riddell ****

Oct
w.41 En annan resa by Lotta Olsson ***
w.41-42 Flora & Ulysses: the illuminated adventures by Kate DiCamillo ****
w.42 All the bright places by Jennifer Niven ***

Nov
No reading since I'm participating in NaNoWriMo


Dec
Reread Let it snow story 1 by Maureen Johnson (going to be a tradition!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to read your thoughts on my scribbles. Feel free to share :) I will answer here on the blog.

copyright

© Petite Caja - All rights reserved.