Sunday, December 18, 2016

What are Your FIRSTS? [list]

I can't deny, I really like lists...
Several friends on fb have done this these past days and I thought I'd to it too but since I don't update my fb anymore I thought I'd do it here instead.

1. Who was your FIRST prom date?
In my country we only have senior prom and you don't go with a date, so I didn't have a prom date.

2. Do you still talk to your FIRST love?
Nope.

3. What was your FIRST alcoholic drink?
Vodka, straight up, if I remember correctly. Can't drink it that way anymore, but I used to.

4. What was your FIRST job?
Running around town being a grey elf. I was 16 I think.

5. What was your FIRST car?
Never had a car.

6. Who was the FIRST person to text you today?
Mum.

7. What is the FIRST thing you thought of this morning?
My dream.

8. Who was your FIRST grade teacher?
Pia (no clue about her last name)

9. Where did you go on your FIRST ride in an airplane?
Italy

10. Who was your FIRST best friend?
Elin

11. Where was the first place you stayed overnight?
No idea, maybe my cousins' place?

12. Who was the FIRST person you talked to today?
I haven't talked to anyone yet.

13. Whose wedding were you in FIRST?
Our neighbour's medieval wedding.

14. What was the FIRST thing you did this morning?
Looked at my phone.

15. What was the FIRST concert you ever went to?
Don't remember anymore.

16. What was the FIRST tattoo you got?
None yet, soon though!

17. FIRST piercing?
Earlobes

18. FIRST foreign country you've gone to?
Italy

19. FIRST movie you remember seeing in the theater?
Aladdin

20. When was your FIRST detention?
We don't have detention in my country

21. Where was your FIRST kiss?
Under a tree by the lake

22. Who was your FIRST room mate?
Never had a room mate I wasn't in a relationship with, but if that counts: Jonatan.

23. What is something you would learn FIRST if you had the chance?
Either get back my German skills or get better at photography.

24. Did you marry the FIRST person to ask for your hand in marriage?
No one has asked yet.


25. What was the FIRST sport that you were involved in?
Nothing besides gym class

26. What were the FIRST lessons you ever took?
Swimming I think

27. What is the FIRST thing you do when you get home?
Lock the door

28. What was your FIRST cell phone?
Stone age phone borrowed from my dad to prove I was responsible enough to have a phone, then a Nokia which lit up on the sides (don't remember the name of it).

29. Who was your FIRST crush?
Melker I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to read your thoughts on my scribbles. Feel free to share :) I will answer here on the blog.

copyright

© Petite Caja - All rights reserved.