Sunday, December 18, 2016

Short comment on the OA

I don't prolong watching and this time I really didn't, it took me two days to finish the OA. Mainly because I got so swooped up in every episode that it felt like minutes when in reality a whole hour went by.

I found it intriguing and captivating, even though there are some questions (like: how and when did they go to the toilet?) but overall I felt it was great pacing and lovely storytelling. The last episode was a bit of an anticlimax and left me with several questions though.

I want to know more, I need my questions answered so I hope there will be a season 2.

I gave it 5 stars on Netflix, despite the end, it got 5 stars for transporting me away for a while, that is not something all shows manage to do for me. Each episode of the OA felt like a blink of an eye and that alone makes it a 5-star show I say.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to read your thoughts on my scribbles. Feel free to share :) I will answer here on the blog.

copyright

© Petite Caja - All rights reserved.