Friday, December 02, 2016

I need your opinion!

I am pondering about closing my etsy shop next year since I'm losing more money than I get from it, but before I give up completely I want to give it one last shot and that's where you come in! I need honest opinions about my shop, especially answers to these questions:
1. What prevents you from buying?
2. What can I do better?


I really need your help and please be honest, it's important to me so I can make it better and hopefully start selling more. I had a month long sale and I had a lot of people looking but not a single notebook got a new home! And I want to know why!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to read your thoughts on my scribbles. Feel free to share :) I will answer here on the blog.

copyright

© Petite Caja - All rights reserved.