Tuesday, November 22, 2016

NaNoWriMo, day 22

Usually after hitting 50k I go YAY and then I don't write a single extra word the rest of November, not this time! This year I have a goal to write 500 words each day until November ends, which isn't an uncommon goal since I've had similar plans before but this time I actually sat down and wrote more the day after I've won.

I actually looked forward to sit down and write today. Though I had a skype call with my mum that lasted way way longer than intended so I did not get the chance to sit down and write anything at all until after 23:15 (I had planned to sit down at 21:00) but with with one minute to spare I updated my word count on the right side of midnight.

I wrote approx 30 min I think and I actually managed to go past those 500 words!

Day 22: 724 words
Total word count: 51 339 words (according to Word)
Target, day 22: 36 666 words

Time stamp adjusted to be on the right day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to read your thoughts on my scribbles. Feel free to share :) I will answer here on the blog.

copyright

© Petite Caja - All rights reserved.