Tuesday, November 15, 2016

NaNoWriMo, day 15

Feeling a little better today but not shouting YAY just yet, appetite still gone though. Got the words down, but not too happy with the story, I feel it's shit, like not even worthy round 2 edit shit. We'll see if it changes. Half way through the month now, crazy!

Not much to say about today, second session took longer than the expected hour because it wasn't until toward the end I knew what I wanted to tell in that chapter. It ended up being Grandma telling Celia how Grandpa asked her to marry him.

We'll see.

At least I'm getting down the words. Maybe it's not as bad as I think. I would however like to thank Google for the lovely 360-view one can get inside Taj Mahal, made it so much easier for me to describe even if I'm lacking the feelings of how it is to be there (is it noisy, warm, serene).

Day 15: 2260 words
Total word count: 35 290 words
Target, day 15: 25 000 (I'm literally 10k ahead what!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to read your thoughts on my scribbles. Feel free to share :) I will answer here on the blog.

copyright

© Petite Caja - All rights reserved.