Sunday, November 13, 2016

NaNoWriMo, day 13

Half purpose, half word pooping I'd say today. Or maybe even 2/3 word pooping. Mostly because I didn't have time to look up information about visiting Colosseum before writing. I had hoped to do so before my second session but needed shopping and a bus that never came (so I had to walk home) made research time go POOF.

So yeah, now they're queueing to buy tickets to go to Colosseum and I DON'T EVEN KNOW YET IF THAT IS SOMETHING THAT ACTUALLY HAPPENS! :( Like, I want to stay as close to reality as possible (they could take their invisible cloud car into the Colosseum but yeah no) but it's hard when all you have is the internet and no life experience from these places.

So, I'm hoping to get some research done tomorrow, maybe just maybe today but it's already 23:07 and I haven't even had time to eat dinner yet. At least today I remember, yesterday I realised at 2:18 in the morning that I had forgotten to do so (but not forgotten to write 2k, priorities you know).

Tomorrow:
Research Colosseum, maybe St Peters church and maybe Taj Mahal. Oh and write 2k. Piece of cake (plus everything else that needs to be done because it's Monday and that's my busiest day of the week). Ugh, kill me.

Realisation:
What has been worst for me this year (so far) is not the actual writing because it goes all right even if they're no wonderful sentences I'm spewing out but it's the RESEARCH. So damn tired of it and that I sometimes don't research far enough ahead that I need to use my phone to kind of look up things so I can kind of make it work until next session. Bleh.

Day 13: 2275 words (nice round number! Just noticed!)
Total word count: 30 550 words (I just knew this fine round number)
Target, day 13: 21 666 words

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to read your thoughts on my scribbles. Feel free to share :) I will answer here on the blog.

copyright

© Petite Caja - All rights reserved.