Sunday, March 27, 2016

Some new stuff on etsy!

In the next few weeks I am widening my range of necklaces, so far three new have found their way to my etsy shop Caja Creations, check them out! If you want to go to a specific item, click on image.

First off is 'Selena', my moon necklace with a starry sky.

Click here to get to listing!


Second is another night sky (and galaxies) inspired necklace.
Note that there is only 1 of this, similar will be made but not exact copy since glitter is hard to put in the same spot.

Click here to get to listing!


Third and last one for this time is a necklace inspired by summer, beaches and the night sky.
Note that there is only 1 of this, similar will be made but not exact copy since glitter and the texture is hard to put in the same spot.
  
Click to get to listing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to read your thoughts on my scribbles. Feel free to share :) I will answer here on the blog.

copyright

© Petite Caja - All rights reserved.