Thursday, March 31, 2016

Journal prompt 13: Someone you admire and why you admire them

Since I've been trying to write a fantasy story since last year (approx 75k into first draft at the moment) I've come to the conclusion that I admire every author, published or not, who created a whole new world and wrote about it.

Writing a novel is a challenge in itself but to come up with a new world and rules and looks and names and geography and climate and the list go on... is a whole new set of challenge on top of the writing.

So my hat off to fantasy authors, especially the female ones since it seems to be a very male dominated genre and those women have paved the road I want to take, so thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to read your thoughts on my scribbles. Feel free to share :) I will answer here on the blog.

copyright

© Petite Caja - All rights reserved.