Sunday, February 21, 2016

Journal prompt 7: Something you could do right now to get you closer to where you want to be in life.

Depends on what goal. Some things I cannot do right now because I need more experience under my belt, which I try to get. The boring answer would be to continue to apply to jobs and find places I could intern, which I already do.

One thing I am doing is learning more about vegan food, I have right now a stack of four library cookbooks with the theme vegan (and one lacto-ovo vegetarian). Another thing I am doing is venturing into having a special account on instagram for my etsy shop, so I'm in the process of learning more about marketing. A third thing is learning more about wire work (jewellery) and maybe in the near future dip my toes into that.

Key word in my life is learning, I believe life is a learning experience and the day you stop taking in new stuff you have given up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to read your thoughts on my scribbles. Feel free to share :) I will answer here on the blog.

copyright

© Petite Caja - All rights reserved.