Monday, January 11, 2016

R.I.P. David Bowie

On Sunday 10th, on my mother's birthday, we lost a musical genius, a rock'n'roll legend to cancer. Fuck cancer!

I was watching anime today on a streaming website which has a little box where people can talk to one another and there someone asked who David Bowie was and I simply shook my head, someone else replied who he was but really, one should teach the younger generations of such legends like him (man I feel old). I cannot say I have listened much to his songs but I know how iconic he is, about him and that he is one of those that have shaped the music and inspired so many artists we have today.

I want to leave my tribute to David Bowie, my favourite song of his that I have played many times:


Oh and for those of you who need some schooling in classic rock music, here are some of my favourites.

ps. I played Space oddity while writing this post. Obviously.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to read your thoughts on my scribbles. Feel free to share :) I will answer here on the blog.

copyright

© Petite Caja - All rights reserved.