Thursday, December 10, 2015

30 day writing challenge - day 4

Write about someone who inspires you:

This has been a difficult question to answer, so difficult actually that I am late in delivering my answer. I am inspired by a lot of people for different reasons at different times. On my about page I have mentioned a few of them:
John Paul Thornton
Dalai Lama
Severus Snape
Marilyn Monroe
Ingrid Bergman
Marianne Greenwood
Aung San Suu Kyi
Lola my grandma
Rut my great grandma

It's a diverse group of people as you see and they all have different reasons to be there. Marianne Greenwood is there because of the (photo) travels she did and the kind of person she was, Dalai Lama is there because he truly is inspirational and I've taken to heart much of what he has said and Aung San Suu Kyi is there because of her determination to make Burma a better place and the strength she possess when others try to put her down.

I could say something about each and everyone above and I could list even more people but I will stop here, I will just say that I think it is good to let others inspire you, to find someone to look up to.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to read your thoughts on my scribbles. Feel free to share :) I will answer here on the blog.

copyright

© Petite Caja - All rights reserved.