Monday, December 07, 2015

30 day writing challenge - day 2

Write something that someone told you about yourself that you never forgot:

This is probably a bit of cheating but I actually saved this in a word file on my computer because it was beautifully said but it was also very true. I think of it from time to time, especially when I encounter assholes disguised as close friends (or partners).

A friend wrote this to me on skype five years ago:
"you are a clam with the most perfect radiant pearl within you, but you have a hard shell that snaps down to protect yourself, so someone has to first recognize how special you are, then really want that pearl that is your company.
you don't suffer fools or people who give up easily... as well you shouldn't."
It's among the most beautiful things someone has ever said to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to read your thoughts on my scribbles. Feel free to share :) I will answer here on the blog.

copyright

© Petite Caja - All rights reserved.