Sunday, December 06, 2015

30 day writing challenge - day 1

I had planned to start at the beginning of the month but oh well, better late than never I guess ;)

List 10 things that make you really happy:
  1. Watching out of an airplane window onto the fluffy clouds below
  2. Sitting at a café with close friends talking about high and low stuff
  3. When the pair I hope for end up together in an anime series
  4. Dancing in the first snow fall (and running around like a crazy person)
  5. Jumping in water puddles
  6. Spooning with the person I love
  7. When I win an argument
  8. Someone says something really nice about me
  9. Acing a test/exam

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to read your thoughts on my scribbles. Feel free to share :) I will answer here on the blog.

copyright

© Petite Caja - All rights reserved.