Sunday, November 08, 2015

NaNoWriMo report - day 8

Today it went much easier, it was a fun scene to write and I got to introduce a character I would personally not cry over if she stumbled over a banana peel and fell off a cliff and died. She doesn't have a big part in the story but she explained another character's actions by being there. That is as much hint to the story I will give, I know how cruel of me.

I wrote 2090 words today and I could have continued but I stopped there since I still have another fun part of the scene to write. A very drunk person with a person who cannot handle emotions that well. I am so mean to my characters!

As you might notice I am in much better spirits today than yesterday. I do hope it will go as well tomorrow as it did today.

Word count: 18 538.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to read your thoughts on my scribbles. Feel free to share :) I will answer here on the blog.

copyright

© Petite Caja - All rights reserved.