Tuesday, November 03, 2015

NaNoWriMo report - day 3

Despite some lovely neck pain today I powered through and went from 5 345 to exactly 6 345 in one hour, that was almost creepy when I noticed it. My second hour, that became 1h and 10 minutes I wrote 1 242 words.

It went fairly well today, I rewrote one paragraph a couple of times because I didn't like it, I ended up telling less information than in the initial paragraph about something and it was much better. The rest I wrote without looking back. A bit of revenge and one breakdown in today's writing - all good in other words.

Last sentence I wrote:
"I was worried though that she would still be angry with me."

Word count: 7 587.

--
Time adjusted to be on the correct date. This was actually written at 00:59.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to read your thoughts on my scribbles. Feel free to share :) I will answer here on the blog.

copyright

© Petite Caja - All rights reserved.