Wednesday, November 18, 2015

NaNoWriMo report - day 18 (40k reached!!)

Ok, so today I realised that one of my important plot points haven't gotten enough foreshadowing, I tried to solve a little bit by trying to say "Oh it wasn't something I have told you before but now shit has it the fan so I am telling you now" but I know I will add some more foreshadowing about this when I edit this.

New favourite name: Senae. Pretty I say.

I managed to cram out 2 393 words today, I first hoped to get 2 100 words but then I wanted to aim a little higher, for a more round number in the total word count: 41k, which I managed just precisely ;)

Word count: 41 006.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to read your thoughts on my scribbles. Feel free to share :) I will answer here on the blog.

copyright

© Petite Caja - All rights reserved.