Tuesday, November 17, 2015

NaNoWriMo report - day 17

First half of the writing as excellent, I felt like Rocky afterwards (I wrote an argument between two people and one of them won), to be perfectly honest I even played Eye of the tiger afterwards... but when I came to the second half of the writing today, well... that didn't go so well.

From the beginning I challenged myself that each character would get every other chapter and it's around now when I want to give a couple of chapters in a row to one of them and struggling to even find any purpose for the chapters with the other.

After a lot of thinking and a lot of starts on the chapter I decided she would meditate... I know, probably useless but at least it gave some kind of information... eh I don't know. I then began the other character's chapter and realised I now needed to come up with a punishment for another character and I'm like: EMPTY SPACE BETWEEN EARS. I have no idea, though thankfully I managed to reach 2k writing about some ideas she didn't decide to go for. Tomorrow however I need to have figured it out (help). 2 071 words written today, mostly thanks to the first session.

Word count: 38 613.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to read your thoughts on my scribbles. Feel free to share :) I will answer here on the blog.

copyright

© Petite Caja - All rights reserved.