Thursday, November 12, 2015

NaNoWriMo report - day 12

Today it didn't go so well. It went slow and the chapter felt useless. First hour I only wrote a bit under 900 words (in comparison to my usual minimum 1000 words) so I procrastinated quite a long time until I wrote the other part.

All I can say if you want something mysterious and serious to be written do not ask one of my characters to explain it (erhm well me) because clearly I took out all the mystery and magic out of it by explaining it very matter of factly. Awkward.

Anyway, I managed to scramble together 2 128 words today and still lie over 2k a day so far, which feels good. NaNo says that I need to write 1 184 words a day to win. I am looking forward to when that will drop under 1k, then it will not feel as stressful anymore.

Word count: 27 512.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to read your thoughts on my scribbles. Feel free to share :) I will answer here on the blog.

copyright

© Petite Caja - All rights reserved.