Wednesday, November 11, 2015

NaNoWriMo report - day 11 (I reached 25k!!)

And the halfway point has been reached! It feels good, I'm not as mind blowing excited as last year since this year I actually knew I could be able to reach 25k since I reached 50k during NaNoWriMo 2015 and reached 20 744 words during Camp NaNoWriMo this year despite travelling all around the place and making summer memories.

I hoped I would be able to cram the extra 300 needed on top of my 2k to reach 25k and that ended up being no problem at all. I went from 22 715 to 24 300 in one hour, that is 1 585 words. I therefore decided to aim for 25 300 in my second hour.

Now, my second hour didn't go as smoothly as the first one, I rewrote, rearranged and deleted a lot but a bit over an hour (in the break on Grey's anatomy) I felt it was good enough. I managed to write 2 669 words today which is approximately 300 over what I needed.

Another upside, I seem to keep to my schedule from last year since I then reached 25k on the 11th of November too. Feels good!

Word count: 25 384.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to read your thoughts on my scribbles. Feel free to share :) I will answer here on the blog.

copyright

© Petite Caja - All rights reserved.