Friday, October 02, 2015

Books books books!

Gnh! Too many books I want to read at ONCE!
  • After you by Jojo Moyes
  • Let it snow by John Green, Maureen Johnson and Lauren Myracle
  • His dark materials trilogy by Philip Pullman (working on book 1 at the moment)
  • The animal farm by George Orwell
  • and so much more o.o

Sometimes I wish it was possible to have one part of oneself sit down and read all the time... or better yet, several parts of oneself to read so one can get through more of all the fantastic literature out there.

Also, still undecided if I should continue reading in English or not, it goes quicker in Swedish but classics I prefer in English if its original language. I am reading His dark materials in English though, felt best that way. I also prefer English before NaNoWriMo in November because that helps with the flow when I write but after that...

I mean I am planning on reading Kafka in Swedish for example, mostly because English is a translation too and I am not that good in German anymore to pull that off. I will keep reading Jojo Moyes in English though since I read the first one in English, same as I would never read Joanne Harris or Tracey Chevalier in English because I am too used to how they sound in Swedish - am I crazy thinking like this?

Which books are on your need to read now list? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to read your thoughts on my scribbles. Feel free to share :) I will answer here on the blog.

copyright

© Petite Caja - All rights reserved.