Thursday, August 06, 2015

Short etsy shop info!

You can now add shipping upgrade when you buy from Caja Creations. So, what does that mean for you more specifically?

It means that your package is insured in case it gets lost or damaged and it means you can get tracking to 30+ countries*. It also means that there will be a mailing receipt when I have sent it and that I will get a verification when the package has been delivered to you. All in all it means both me, as a seller, and you, as a customer, can feel safer.

*Tracking is possible to these countries:
Argentina, Belarus, Belgium, Canada, China, Croatia, Czech republic, Denmark including Faeroe islands and Greenland, El Salvador, Finland excluding Ă…land islands, France, Germany, Gibraltar, Hong Kong, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Japan, Latvia, Lebanon, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, New Zealand, Nigeria, Poland, Portugal, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, Switzerland, Thailand, Trinidad & Tobago and Vanuatu.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to read your thoughts on my scribbles. Feel free to share :) I will answer here on the blog.

copyright

© Petite Caja - All rights reserved.