Wednesday, July 15, 2015

The 5 most favourited items in my etsy shop

I think I will take it from 5th to 1st place, more suspense that way ;)

5th with 10 favourites
Black and white coasters with photographs of nature, 6 different styles
B&W coasters, 6 different styles

4th with 11 favourites
Bronze earrings with chains and blue beads
Bronze earrings with chains and blue beads

3rd with 13 favourites
Notebook with photograph of cupcake on the front cover
Notebook with photograph of cupcake on cover

2nd with 15 favourites
Notebook with photograph of snow covered branches on the front cover
Notebook with photograph of snow covered branches

Shared 1st place with 17 favourites
A white mug with a bronze ear cuff of chains and dangling leaf on top
Bronze ear cuff with chains and a dangling leaf
Notebook with photograph of frosted branches going criss-cross on the front cover
Notebook with photograph of frosted branches going criss-cross

http://cajacreations.etsy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to read your thoughts on my scribbles. Feel free to share :) I will answer here on the blog.

copyright

© Petite Caja - All rights reserved.