Friday, July 31, 2015

Camp NaNoWriMo winner!

I didn't write more after the 27th but I had plans to write today but got a couple of bad news that really threw me off course so I decided to validate now and if I manage to write anything before midnight then great then I just validate again. I validated now so I wouldn't forget since that would have been awkward!

Camp NaNoWriMo concluded that I had written 20 744 words which is 7 more words than Word says I have written and 5744 over my stated NaNo-goal so I don't complain ;)

My first goal was 10k, managed that.
My second goal was 13k, managed that.
My third goal was 15k, managed that.
My hope after that was to reach 20k and I managed that.

I didn't however reach my hope of 25k but I'm happy anyway that I got as far as I did and had time to watch two concerts and several exhibitions, I went on several trips here and there, took a dip in the ocean and had ice cream during July.

Next goal will be 50k in November, we'll see if I continue this story (unsure how much is left) or start a fresh one. Until then my fellow Wrimos!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to read your thoughts on my scribbles. Feel free to share :) I will answer here on the blog.

copyright

© Petite Caja - All rights reserved.