Thursday, July 02, 2015

Camp NaNoWriMo - day 2

It went much better today. I managed to write 1075 words in 45 minutes, not my best but considering it took me 70 minutes yesterday to write 1003 I do take what I can get. I am guessing it went so much easier today since I am in the head of the character that all shit is going to happen to instead of the one plotting everything which takes more out of my thinking to write.

So far nothing quote worthy or fantastic but I am trying to tell myself that it is a first draft and it is more important to get it down on paper than it being !!AWESOMESAUCE!! to begin with, that is what revising and editing and going insane over nitpicking is all about ;)

Word count: 2078.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to read your thoughts on my scribbles. Feel free to share :) I will answer here on the blog.

copyright

© Petite Caja - All rights reserved.