Monday, July 13, 2015

Camp NaNoWriMo - day 13

Slow writing today except toward the end when it went a little easier, I wrote 1025 words today in over an hour. My story took an unexpected twist at the end, a character who so far have been in the background decided to take a step forward to my surprise. Need to figure out more about him and his past.

I need to overall figure out some time line issues when parents and such died since that is starting to bother me where that is in the time line, the dad died when my main character was 8 but her mum? Should the mum die before or after my character gets her title... hm.

Word count: 13 388.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to read your thoughts on my scribbles. Feel free to share :) I will answer here on the blog.

copyright

© Petite Caja - All rights reserved.