Wednesday, July 01, 2015

Camp NaNoWriMo - day 1

I wrote my first 1003 words of 10 000 words planned today and it wasn't as easy and fun as you would think, it was pain! It took me 70 minutes (instead of normal 60 minutes) to write all that and the whole vibe and tone and everything is far from where I want it.

To write a myth isn't as easy as one would think.

My plan is to write 1000 words a day, which means that if I do I will reach 31k by 31st of July but right now I am not having any hopes up. Writing fantasy is harder than you think.

--
I will update you guys at the end of every day on how it went, just as I did last November during NaNoWriMo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to read your thoughts on my scribbles. Feel free to share :) I will answer here on the blog.

copyright

© Petite Caja - All rights reserved.