Thursday, July 09, 2015

Camp NaNo - day 8 and 9

Yesterday I managed to write pretty quickly if I remember correctly and reach the word count of 8250, I just managed to cram out 1006 words, which toward the end was a little hard so I quit when I had finally reached that day's goal.

Today I soared in at 9295 words (that is 1045 words today) after 45 minutes of writing. I am now at a crossroads, should the character say something and if she does what and how will it change things or should she just get up and walk out of the room and perplex the other character?

At first I had wanted to reach 10k today but I think that will have to wait until tomorrow (as scheduled) since I need to ponder on what needs to happen next.

705 words until I reach my goal. We'll see what goal I will set for after that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to read your thoughts on my scribbles. Feel free to share :) I will answer here on the blog.

copyright

© Petite Caja - All rights reserved.