Monday, July 06, 2015

Camp NaNo - day 6

 I don't know how long it took for me to write today since I forgot to check the clock when I started but it didn't go so fast so I am guessing it took over 60 minutes. I wrote 1059 words today and I seriously need to think where I should take the story next, should my character lay all the cards on the table instantly or not?

It was a somewhat hard scene to write since it was five characters that was supposed to talk to each other, I changed more than once who said what so it would fit the characters better. I really do like my characters in the High Council though: an old bat with grey eyes that pierce your soul, a former guard that was promoted for his services, a woman who is known for her many lovers but is rather intelligent and a guy who inherited the seat from his father but is good at budgeting and finances.

Word count: 6207.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to read your thoughts on my scribbles. Feel free to share :) I will answer here on the blog.

copyright

© Petite Caja - All rights reserved.