Sunday, July 05, 2015

Camp NaNo - day 5

Ugh, after three really nice days I ended up pulling teeth for 70 minutes again. I felt forced to add the scenes but I don't feel they add to the plot line so in the end I might rewrite them completely or scrap them - sadly. Oh well, maybe they are not so bad in the grand scheme of things when I reread the story further down the line, maybe this will fit right in.

I wrote 1012 words today and I am proud I managed to get to that since I wrote and deleted big chunks today that I didn't feel work at all, it was like being a little lost on what needed to happen next.

Word count: 5148.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to read your thoughts on my scribbles. Feel free to share :) I will answer here on the blog.

copyright

© Petite Caja - All rights reserved.