Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Camp NaNo - day 19 to 21

Day 19: 0 words
Day 20: 0 words
Day 21: 753 words

Tired today and I didn't feel there was any emotion behind what I wrote but I really felt like continuing the story a bit today so I managed to at least get out 753 words.

Secret goal is 25k by 31st of July but I don't think I will make it since that means I have to write more than 1k a day to be able to pull it off. Would have been nice though since that is half way point on the NaNoWriMo in November.

I blame the summer and having a bus card so I can do stuff. In November I prefer to stay home so it is easier to write in November than in July.

Word count: 16 322.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to read your thoughts on my scribbles. Feel free to share :) I will answer here on the blog.

copyright

© Petite Caja - All rights reserved.