Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Camp NaNo - day 14

It went miserably today. I tried writing at a café but I kept on rewriting the same paragraph because I couldn't get out what I wanted to say and if I didn't get that out then the next paragraph wouldn't work. Upside I tried a very tasty frapino with the flavour strawberry/watermelon.

Later, at home, I deleted the whole section I had written and rewrote it and managed to get a bit out of me before I crashed and burned from being too tired. Needing to get up at 7:30 and having insomnia isn't the best combination.

I therefore wrecked my 13 days of 1k every day by writing 456 words today. After getting almost an hour of sleep I don't feel more fit for fight either since my body is screaming and kicking that I should sleep for at least an hour more but I refuse.

Tomorrow I am going up at 6 x.x so I need to be tired so I can sleep early tonight. My hopes of writing over 1k tomorrow is not high. Otherwise I would have hit my new goal tomorrow: 15k on day 15, and that I don't annoys me a little (competitive me in combination with symmetry liking me is annoyed).

Word count: 13 844 (should have been 14 390).

--
Word count this blog post: 217, I do hope it is coherent.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to read your thoughts on my scribbles. Feel free to share :) I will answer here on the blog.

copyright

© Petite Caja - All rights reserved.