Monday, June 15, 2015

Why make it easy for me? [CampNaNo]

Last time I wrote on NaNoWriMo it was a highly personal story which needed to be told, this time I am going out of my comfort zone... maybe a bit too much?

It is...
fantasy, which I haven't written in like a decade
first person from TWO perspectives, which I have never written

Above alone makes it tricky but then I needed to throw in a power and political balance that I so far cannot pinpoint more than it seems to be Theocratic dual system government (yeah, take that for a way to describe something!). I have been reading up on theocracy and on dual system government and after tonnes of reading I do not feel any wiser. I also realised I need to figure out how they pray and the fauna/flora and lots of other things in this new world... and it is starting to be a little overwhelming when I think that it is 15 days left before start.

Why this is important? Oh because the characters I am depicting are in the smack middle of those who rule this land so these things are important to know because they will deal with these things directly.

BUT I will make it! (I hope)

Psst. You will be able to find all my posts about Camp NaNoWriMo under the same tag as in November: NaNoWriMo ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to read your thoughts on my scribbles. Feel free to share :) I will answer here on the blog.

copyright

© Petite Caja - All rights reserved.