Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Summer questions [list]

This list is taken and translated from Sandra Beijer.

My plans for the summer:
Right now my plan is to read books, go to the beach, write some short stories and meet my parents (hopefully) and go to the city festival. A bit bigger plan is to write a story of 10k words on Camp NaNoWriMo in July.

The best summer place:
The beach on a not so windy day or on the grass in a park.

Favourite summer flower:
Red poppies

Here I prefer to bathe:
Southern shores of Vänern, Tulebosjön and Skanörs havsbad.

How long am I going to be on vacation:
Unfortunately, being unemployed means that I will not have a vacation but I am going to make the best of my summer no matter if I will be unemployed when it is over, get a summer job or get hired after summer (and might need to move).

What do I look forward to the most:
Eating strawberries in all shapes and forms and bathing. And warm summer days.

What am I going to buy for the vacation:
Nothing that I can think of right now.

This I am going to listen to this summer:
Seagulls and the waves. :)

Favourite summer scent:
All the plant and flower scents that is everywhere and newly cut grass.

How I am going to hurt myself:
Mosquito bites, they love me those bitches.

What I worry about:
That I will not have fun this summer.

How will I remember my vacation afterwards in September:
Hopefully that it had lots of new experiences and art and culture.

The ultimate summer day:
Together with the person I love doing one of these three things:
1. being on the beach a full day and bathe, eat ice cream and strawberries (maybe read a book) and end the day with bbq.
2. travel somewhere and explore a new city.
3. working on a music festival and watching bands that I love live while having my partner's hand in mine or my partner's arms around me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to read your thoughts on my scribbles. Feel free to share :) I will answer here on the blog.

copyright

© Petite Caja - All rights reserved.