Sunday, June 28, 2015

Suggest me some classics

I thought I'd give it a go on the old and modern classics but I need your help with suggestions!

Some I have already read:
> Anna Karenina
> Anne Frank's diary (with the missing pages)
> The overcoat
> The missing letter
> The perks of being a wallflower
> The catcher in the rye
> Lady Chatterley's lover
> Rosemary's baby
> Madame Bovary
> Lord of the rings
> The picture of Dorian Grey
> The prime of miss Jean Brodie
> Of mice and men

Next to read is 1984 and The Great Gatsby. I do have On the road among my shelves but I just cannot stand it (read a few chapters in) so don't suggest it ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to read your thoughts on my scribbles. Feel free to share :) I will answer here on the blog.

copyright

© Petite Caja - All rights reserved.