Saturday, May 09, 2015

New pair of earrings for sale!

I have to confess, these are my personal favourites and I wear a copy of these at least once a week with any kind of outfit. It makes every outfit feel fresh and stylish.

The pair is made to order which means they will be made after you lay your order and as soon as possible (top most 5 days) they will be on the way to you!

They are made of antique bronze coloured metal which is nickel free, a blue flat back and a blue "cracked" bead.


You can also get these wrapped, as all my creations, if it is for someone special or maybe just a gift for yourself. I always take extra care when wrapping and try to make it as special as I can.

They can be bought here at my etsy shop Caja Creations.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to read your thoughts on my scribbles. Feel free to share :) I will answer here on the blog.

copyright

© Petite Caja - All rights reserved.