Friday, April 10, 2015

A comment about Carlos Ruiz Zafón

Last night I finished Marina by Carlos Ruiz Zafón after less than 24 hours, I was in awe. If I could have a just a tiny bit of his talent in writing I would be ecstatic! Marina is such a great book, it is a must read, very few times can you see what will happen and some of it you can guess but it still surprises you when it happens.

It soared up among my recent favourites together with Night circus by Erin Morgenstern and Looking for Alaska by John Green. That is how good I found it, I mean, all of the sudden I was 170 pages into the book and it felt effortless - like no time had passed.

I therefore going to loan other books by Carlos Ruiz Zafón from the library, I have already ordered The Shadow of the Wind, The Angel's Game and The Prisoner of Heaven (trilogy) to my local branch of the city library. I am looking forward to reading them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to read your thoughts on my scribbles. Feel free to share :) I will answer here on the blog.

copyright

© Petite Caja - All rights reserved.