Monday, March 02, 2015

Projects update: February

When I do things that is a bit bigger I call them projects, it can be everything from organising an event to rearranging my kitchen. It's good for both having a good overview of what needs to be done and for evaluating when it's finished. Below are some of the ones I've been working on lately and their status.

Last update: January

February was ups and downs, got really sad when I got no from a job I really really wanted and even managed to got a callback after the interview on. Another downside was that the national unemployment agency's website was down most of the month which made it hard to apply to new jobs. Upside was that my boyfriend was here with me for a week - lots of fun!

About my hopes: I did not get the job after the test shoot (as mention above) but my boyfriend did visit as I had hoped and I read one book during the month: The forgotten garden by Kate Morton.

Hopes for March: That someone will hire me for a longer period of time. And that my 3 weeks working as teamleader for D2D will go well (again). Oh and that my birthday will be a nice one on Friday even though I have no one to celebrate with. That I can pay my bills at the end of the Month.



Done

 

Ongoing

♥ Selling/giving away
This is going slow but steady. Keep selling something every time I put stuff up for sale. It is not much but at least it is a small income and I get more space.
Neverending
 
♥ Taking care of things in basement

Ex is still a unicorn and I just don't have the energy to bother with the basement at the moment. I haven't been down since the flooding to take care of things, but then I saw several stuff I could sell so I should probably get cracking on that.
3/4 done 


♥ Finding a job (preferably indoors)
Suggestions are appreciated! I can work in Sweden or abroad. My resume: Eng / Swe (.pdf)
0/1 done


On hold

♥ Friendship project - on hold
3 (of 4) still needs to be photographed and shipped to their owners. I've just put the box with the bracelets in a safe place so now I can't find it.
3/4 done

♥ Earring project Z - on hold
Haven't had the time to work on this. This was mostly to inspire myself, I'm being plenty of inspired lately without it. Parts: make, photograph and put up on Etsy and deviantART.
1/4 done 

♥ Closet project - on hold

I still need to make the holes in the lids though, unsure what tools to use - an awl?

3.5/4 done
 
♥ Children's books project - on hold
About project: I've slowly gotten more and more disturbed that 90% of the main characters are boys in books and that if there is a girl she's wimpy and frankly not independent and cool and dare to do things. So, I started my own project where I hope to organise and make 5 children's books with girl leads. I got some people interested and planning on a meeting with a printing company soon.
0/4 done

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to read your thoughts on my scribbles. Feel free to share :) I will answer here on the blog.

copyright

© Petite Caja - All rights reserved.