Tuesday, March 10, 2015

4 must watch movies

Stumbled over some real gems which I had to share. I have not seen the full movies yet but I fell for each of these from the trailer so make sure to watch the trailers.

X + Y (111 min) is about a socially awkward boy who is a math genius who get a spot in the British squad of the International Mathematics Olympiad and he meets a girl.


Song one (86 min) is a movie about a woman who goes in her comatose brother's footsteps through his journal, she then meets his favourite musician and they start a relationship.


Cake (102 min) is about a woman who gets obsessed by the suicide of a woman in her chronic pain group while also dealing with her own tragedy.


Suite française (107 min) is played out during WWII where a woman in a small town falls for a German officer who have taken residence in her and her mother-in-law's home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to read your thoughts on my scribbles. Feel free to share :) I will answer here on the blog.

copyright

© Petite Caja - All rights reserved.