Thursday, February 12, 2015

Nervous about tomorrow

In 12 hours I am on one of my most important meetings ever, I am at a test photo shoot for possibly becoming the stylist of a hobby store here in Sweden. I am excited and nervous. An hour or so ago I sobbed a bit on skype when talking with my boyfriend about it, about how nervous I am and how everyone is telling me I can do this because it is something they think I am good at while I am doubting and panic and feel like "OMG what have I done?!" by applying to this job.

In other words, I should definitely do this. It will make me grow. A couple of quotes comes to mind:

"If it doesn't scare you a little, it's not worth doing."
"If your dreams don't scare you, they aren't big enough."
"If it scares you, it might be a good thing to try."
"Nothing truly great ever came from a comfort zone."
"A good goal should scare you a little and excite you a lot."
"Do one thing every day that scares you."

I can totally do this. I can do this. I CAN DEFINITELY DO THIS. Yes. I. Can.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to read your thoughts on my scribbles. Feel free to share :) I will answer here on the blog.

copyright

© Petite Caja - All rights reserved.