Friday, December 05, 2014

A new story in the works

So, I haven't had time to sit down and write the ending of Catherine's journey yet (I know, slowpoke!) but today I wrote down the plot, characters and ending on a new novel idea: Anna & Simon. I have a good feeling about this one, based on a scene I saw when waiting for a late bus the other day.

I want to sit down and write on it RIGHT NOW but alas, I need to sleep in less than 45 minutes which means I need to prep for work in about 5 minutes. I hope I still am as excited about this story tomorrow afternoon as I am now because something tells me that if I get it right this might be amazing. If I get it right I will send it to publishers*.

Plot is revolving around Anna and Simon (duh) and it will span from them being 7 to them being 18. It is going to be interesting to write this, especially since I don't know if I can properly write about being in those ages, it was a long time ago but it is like they force me to tell their story, I just must write it down.

*Now, I am going to write it in English so question is if I can send it to Swedish publishers or if I can actually contact the ones in English speaking countries... anyone who knows?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to read your thoughts on my scribbles. Feel free to share :) I will answer here on the blog.

copyright

© Petite Caja - All rights reserved.