Tuesday, November 04, 2014

NaNoWriMo, day 4

I have today written approximately for two hours and I am thinking about cramming in a half hour or so before I will make dinner at 18:30 but thought I'd check in here and say how it goes. I have now reached 9257 so I am still around 1000 words ahead of my own planned schedule of 2000 a day. Today I have written around 1700 words so I hope I can get at least 300 more in there and if I reach 10k I will be one truly happy camper.

Last night as I was trying to sleep (yay insomnia!) I figured out my chapters. Since I am already half way through what I already planned on writing before I started I decided to add days and with that I realised how to divide the chapters. There will be a new chapter for each day from 24th of December to 31st of December I am thinking. It is also divided into three acts: 24th-27th, 28th-30th and 31st of December is the initial plan right now.

Fingers crossed that it will go well! Now my character is going to have a dramatic Christmas lunch with her mother. Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to read your thoughts on my scribbles. Feel free to share :) I will answer here on the blog.

copyright

© Petite Caja - All rights reserved.