Monday, November 24, 2014

NaNoWriMo, day 24

I can smell the end now, it is damn near. I am around 2k away and I'm on the home stretch. It really feels good, I just hope I will have time to write the rest this week considering the busy times I have in front of me.

Been pondering a bit about chapters today, right now they have working titles in the actual novel. 8 chapters to name and I will darn name them, I know it is not as common anymore to do that but I have always liked a nice chapter title.

Anyway, today I wrote 2018 words and landed on 48 247 words overall, as said, it is drawing closer to getting the novel validated and win NaNo! If I write 251 words a day now I will win so I am hoping to pull this off. :)

--
6 days left of 10% on notebooks with the code NANOWRIMO14 in my etsy shop


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to read your thoughts on my scribbles. Feel free to share :) I will answer here on the blog.

copyright

© Petite Caja - All rights reserved.