Saturday, November 22, 2014

NaNoWriMo, day 22

I don't have much to say today, it was like pulling teeth to write today, awful writing and it didn't get the story forward and it was just useless in my point of view. At one point I was so tired that I contemplated napping and then I had just written 20 minutes in at my second hour.

I did manage to get 2098 words written today though which landed me at 44 214 words, can't say it was any quality writing and since I was so tired when writing I think that the fluency isn't there either. The last while have been a lot of "and then she did this and then she did that" which makes no sense and just makes her sound very ADHD which I know my character doesn't have.

It just feels crap now and I am unsure how to tie the bag. I have 6k to figure that out. Before I felt that so much could happen in 2k now nothing happens in 2k, she texts someone or she does some meditation and ponders about going to yoga class. Bleh. It feels like total crap today.

Fingers crossed for a better story tomorrow, last chapter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to read your thoughts on my scribbles. Feel free to share :) I will answer here on the blog.

copyright

© Petite Caja - All rights reserved.