Friday, November 21, 2014

NaNoWriMo, day 21

I am starting to feel my character is not very stable (hello understatement), she is going between being fine and then crashing in the next moment. I mean, that is all part of healing from a relationship but I feel a little stuck in this at the moment, I am hoping the pushes I have planned will change her horizon a bit.

Anyway, I wrote 2025 words today and therefore landed on 42 116 words! That means that I only have 7884 words left to write which both feels like only and a huge amount, at least when I think about what I want to have happen in them (not much).

NaNo claims that if I write a little under 800 words a day now I will still reach 50k, that is quite cool, it lowers every day. It is also nice to know that if I one day feel like I'm pulling teeth when writing then all I have to do is reach around 800 words. :)

Today I got some scenes I liked and some scenes I feel are utter useless for the story, but we'll see, I have a group of people who want to read so we'll see what they say. That is next step though, in December or something, I need to have a small break between writing this chunk and editing it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to read your thoughts on my scribbles. Feel free to share :) I will answer here on the blog.

copyright

© Petite Caja - All rights reserved.