Monday, November 10, 2014

10 Things I'm Super Thankful For [list]

This is a part of ABM's November journal prompts.

1. I am thankful for NaNo since it is kicking my butt to actually write and reach a goal I never thought I would but is slowly starting to accept I might reach.

2. I am thankful for the half hour phone call I had with my mum tonight since it was some time ago we had such a great conversation and I really miss my mum so it was nice hearing her happy voice.

3. I am thankful for the new windows they installed earlier this year, even though the radiators isn't working as they should it is still not as freezing cold as it was last year around this time.

4. I am thankful for being able to go to the music organiser course next weekend since I think I will grow and learn a lot from it.

5. I am thankful for being able to see my dad for a couple of hours next Sunday after my course.

6. I am thankful for the people in my life who is there for me and give me support even when things are rocky and hard. I never forget them.

7. I am thankful for skype, like really, I am so thankful for it since it makes me feel closer to people I love.

8. I am thankful for the mentor I have on NaNoWriMo, she had helped me twice now when I have been a bit down about what I am writing.

9. I am thankful for there being more and more lactose free products on the market and vegetarian meat, it makes my daily life so much easier.

10. I am thankful for beans, it has sustained me for most of this year. Don't get me wrong I am pretty tired of eating beans but it is nutritious for you and perfect when money isn't growing on trees.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to read your thoughts on my scribbles. Feel free to share :) I will answer here on the blog.

copyright

© Petite Caja - All rights reserved.