Sunday, October 05, 2014

TV shows that collide

I just learned that finally Revenge is back BUT it is on Mondays at 21:00 (9pm) where I already have the collision between Scandal and Criminal minds at 21:00 (9pm).

I have no idea what to do really, a friend of mine have offered to download the other two series for me so I can see them. This just feel so unplanned considering that these shows must have a kind of similar audience so they are trying to snatch viewers from each other! Damn channels, we'll see what times the reruns go and see if I can follow them then instead (unless it is super late, specially Criminal minds since I cannot watch that late at night).


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to read your thoughts on my scribbles. Feel free to share :) I will answer here on the blog.

copyright

© Petite Caja - All rights reserved.