Wednesday, October 29, 2014

TV series update

This update mostly goes out to F who have trouble keeping tabs on what I watch during a normal week and really I can understand why.

Monday
20:00 Once upon a time
21:00* Scandal

Tuesday
21:00 Big bang theory (sometimes)

Wednesday
21:00 Grey's anatomy

Thursday
22:00 The originals

Friday

23:00 Continuum
00:00 Continuum

Saturday
-

Sunday
19:00 Best ink (sometimes)

Shows I am waiting to come back:
Castle (stopped mid season 5!), Mistresses (stopped mid season 2! but will be back in December they claim), Hart of Dixie (s4), Game of thrones (s4), Glee (s6), Sherlock (s4), The vampire diaries (s6), True blood (s6), White collar (s6) and Endeavour (s2, back 3/1 2015).

* at the same time Revenge and Criminal minds are airing which bothers me, it seems I have ditched them in favour of Scandal now though, we will see if I catch up on them later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to read your thoughts on my scribbles. Feel free to share :) I will answer here on the blog.

copyright

© Petite Caja - All rights reserved.