Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Pinspiration for my NaNoWriMo novel

I have three boards for solely dedicated to my novel, I thought I'd share them with you and if you want you can check them out!

First is my all things writing the best book I can and NaNoWriMo survival guides:



Then is my snow inspiration since the novel take place around Christmas time in a snowy area, just to inspire me and remind how snow feels and looks:



And third, last board, is everything to do with my main character - things that remind me of her or scenes she will go through or even feelings.



Disclaimer: There have been lots of NaNo lately I know and I will either be super quiet in November about what I am doing - so focused - or I will continue to flood you with NaNo, if you want to stay away completely come back in December ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to read your thoughts on my scribbles. Feel free to share :) I will answer here on the blog.

copyright

© Petite Caja - All rights reserved.