Thursday, October 23, 2014

NaNoWriMo 2014

Working cover
So, this cookie have decided to take part of NaNoWriMo (National Novel Writing Month) which means that I will be writing 50k words during November, sounds daunting yes so I am focusing on it to be 2k a day for 30 days instead.

I will be happy if I reach my personal goal of 10k since I haven't written anything truly long since my thesis in 2011.

Working title:
Catherine is coming to town

Synopsis:
Catherine is going home to her parents for the holidays, first time without her fiancé who left her just a month (months?) before. She has to deal with the insanity of her mother who wants everything perfect but seem to always forget that her daughter is vegetarian and cannot eat the pièce de résistance (the ham). On the other side she has her dad and his family which she cannot get along with since they are too much of a small town mentalities than her and like cars, she knows nothing about cars - she doesn't even have a driver's license.

Prologue (not in book, just for myself really) can be found here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to read your thoughts on my scribbles. Feel free to share :) I will answer here on the blog.

copyright

© Petite Caja - All rights reserved.